What personal data do we collect?
The Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation only collects the name, e-mail address, and the message you input on the “Contact Us” form available on the website.
How do we use your personal data?
The VMUF collects, processes, and uses the information you provided in the contact form solely to process your specific request. We may use the e-mail address you provide us to send you information or respond to your inquiries and other requests or questions. The VMUF will not share nor authorize any third party to use your e-mail address for purposes other than stated here without your consent.
Other websites and cookies
For information regarding the scope and purpose of the processing of third parties, please consult the privacy statements of the following websites whose services or content we include and who are responsible for the protection of your data in this context:
How do we protect your personal data?
As a Data Subject, the following rights are available to you as provided for in R.A. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012:
• The right to be informed. You have the right to know when your personal data shall be, are being, or have been processed;
• The right to access. You have the right to compel any entity possessing your personal data to provide you with a description of such data, as well as the purposes for which they are to be or are being processed;
• The right to object; You have the choice of refusing to consent, as well as the choice to withdraw consent, as regards collection and processing of your personal data;
• The right to erasure or blocking. You may suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data if it is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes, or no longer necessary for the purposes for which collected them;
• Right to rectify. You may dispute any inaccuracy or error in the personal information processed and have the organization correct it immediately;
• Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain and electronically move, copy, or transfer personal data for further use;
• The right to file a complaint. You may file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission if you feel that your personal information is misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed of, or in case of any violation of your data privacy rights;
• The right to damages. You are entitled to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your personal information.
If you feel your privacy is compromised under any circumstances, wish to exercise your rights, or have other concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.